PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG for short) is a famous battle royale multiplayer game online by PUBG Corporation – a branch of Bluehole – a South Korean video game company. As you know, battle royale multiplayer games are very popular nowadays. When speaking of this game genre, people always think of PUBG first. The game is based on former mods created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games, and it truly takes inspiration from a Japanese film in 2000 called Battle Royale, and gradually, it was expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. Now, with PUBG Beta 0.17.0, you can easily download and install the beta version to experience awesome features. Before learning how to download PUBG Beta, you may want to know its definition. Let’s have a look at it!
The definition of PUBG Beta
PUBG Beta Mobile is known as a multiplayer battle royale game playable on smartphones ad other mobile devices. It is also regarded as the mobile edition of the original PUBG PC. You can totally have a new experience when playing PUBG game on your mobile device. The gameplay for the mobile edition remains the same as the PC. This means there will also be 100 players competing against each other on a big island after jumping out of an airplane using their parachutes. All of the players are unarmed when landing onto the island. They must go search for weapons and equipment then use them to kill each other until there is only one last player standing on the ground and that person will be acknowledged as the ultimate winner of the battle.
A short guide on how to download PUBG Mobile Update 0.17.0 Beta Version
Lots of new things have been officially confirmed when the beta testing of PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 has started. Follow these simple steps below to download and install the 0.17.0 beta version now!
- Step 1: You need to click download to begin downloading the PUBG Mobile data file
- Step 2: After the download process is done, you will navigate to the download folder.
- Step 3: Now, you need to click on the file you have downloaded “1375135419_49_0.17.0.11700_20200115221641_881757121_apkupdate.apk”
- Step 4: You will go to Settings > Safety, and Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources. By doing so, you will allow the installation of unknown sources.
- Step 5: It will take from 5 to 10 minutes for the installation process to be done, which depends on your phone performance.
- Step 6: When the installation is done, you will launch the PUBG Mobile beta app then use the Guest account to sign in it.
- Step 7: There you go! Now, you have become a beta tester of the PUBG Mobile Beta version. Enjoy it!
Note: You don’t have to uninstall the standard edition of PUBG Mobile.