FPS can be a big element that has an influence on your game performance in PUBG. With some PUBG FPS tips, you will know how to increase PUBG FPS to better your gameplay. As you know, PUBG is a famous shooting survival game playable on PCs with high configuration, causing the low-end computer users to be unable to play it smoothly. No more worries because the PUBG PC FPS guide is right here helping you overcome this problem. Before diving into the guide, please take a look at some system requirements then you will know the best PUBG settings for FPS 2019!
System Requirements for PUBG PC
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or better
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Basic information about FPS
Before diving into the guide on how to raise FPS, you may want to know about the definition of FPS. FPS stands for Frame Per Second and is considered as the frame that is shown per second in combat. To be more specific, you can learn this term in an easy like this, within a second, the more you can see the moving frames, the smoother the image it will become. To sum up, the game will run more smoothly without any trouble if the FPS is higher. You will not experience any laggy frames if the FPS is adjusted to be high.
The minimum FPS required for having smooth gameplay in PUBG PC is 60. Getting to 120 FPS will be a much better thing, even though it is hard to do.
How to develop FPS in PUBG PC
It is necessary to know the perfect PUBG Settings for FPS 2019. If you want to increase FPS in the game, these steps below here can help you out:
Step 1: To grow the PUBG PC FPS, make sure you log into the game and open the settings to increase FPS.
Step 2: You will see a Settings icon on the right corner. Select that icon to get the editing started.
Step 3: A menu will appear on the screen, now you enter the Settings to set it up and edit the game.
Step 4: The Video section must be opened now, and there are two sections there. You should be accustomed to the Display Settings section in PUBG PC game.
- Display mode: There are some elements brought to you by this Display mode, including the full screen, full screen in the window shape and playing the game in the window shape
- Resolution: This allows you to modify the resolution of the screen to the maximum.
- Lobby FPS Limit: You will see the FPS level while you are on the standby screen.
- In-game FPS Limit: You will see the FPS in PUBG game.
- Smoothed Frame Rate: FPS will undergo an optimization rather than graphics or details.
Advanced Settings is the next thing you have to fully comprehend. As soon as you have had a good grasp of it, you will know how to grow FPS in PUBG PC easily.
- Overall Quality: In this general set up, you can leave it custom, or you can modify it if you want. This will be a good way for you to grow PUBG PC FPS.
- Screen Scale: This feature allows the graphic level to be displayed in percentage. 100% is the default, and other indicators should be decreased.
- Anti-Aliasing: This is the anti-aliasing of the game.
- Post-Processing: Since PUBG PC is a heavy game, sometimes, the characters in the game are finished with the rendering, but, the scene has not been completed with the rendering yet.
- Shadows: This is the shadow effect you can see in the game.
- Textures: This will display the details of scenes and characters.
- Effects: This feature shows all the effects in the game.
- Foliage: This shows the foliage effect from the in-game trees.
- View Distance: This shows the vision of your character. (if it goes further, your PC will work more)
- V-Sync: Synchronizes the images from VGA to the computer’s screen
- Motion Blur: Thanks to this motion blur effect, the image will become brighter although it is not light, and sometimes, it will be hard to see.
- Sharpen: This feature shows the sharpness of the scenes.
To sum up, to grow the FPS in PUBG game, you should limit the visibility, put out of action of all unnecessary effects and adjust Textures to be higher than usual.
You should take the bad images in order to develop the FPS.
How to show FPS in PUBG PC
To know if FPS has grown to 60 or not, you can use the software to check it. Furthermore, with the support of the Steam system, you can display FPS in the game. Below here are the steps to show FPS in PUBG.
Step 1: On the interface of the Steam, you choose the Steam menu then choose Settings.
Step 2: In the in-game section, you will see the FPS counter appear. This feature will allow the display.
Step 3: Choose 4 positions, like the top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right.
Step 4: When an option is selected, you need to restart Steam.
Now, pay attention to the right corner that you will choose since there is a blue text which is known as the FPS displayed in the game.
That’s all for the guide on how to increase FPS in PUBG PC game. You need to know that the game itself is not a great optimization game, hence, you may get annoyed sometimes after trying all the ways to grow the FPS.
If the PC version of PUBG takes up too much space on your computer, you may want to try the mobile version through the emulator software. PUBG Mobile on PC is just the same as the PC version. Plus, with this version, you will no need to worry about developing FPS in the game. You can easily enjoy the mobile edition on PC in the same way you play the PC version.