Check out the latest update for Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds PS4 and Xbox! PUBG Console Update 7.1 is now available, bringing a variety of changes, improvements, bug fixes, and new content to players’ experiences. In this latest update 7.1 for PUBG console, players will witness the return of Vikendi that was put on a short hiatus due to the introduction of Karakin in PUBG Season 6.
The return of PUBG Vikendi also brings a few changes, from the terrain, snow levels, landmarks, to the multi-track railway system in order to help players traverse the snowy island more easily. In addition, the quaint Dino Park was transformed into Dinoland – the Prehistoric Park of the Future, promising to give new experiences to players.
If you want to experience the culture of Vikendi, PUBG Survivor Pass: Cold Front features new missions, rewards, and other interesting things for you to explore. You can even check out Dinoland merch in the pass too. There will be more than 100 rewards for players to unlock! Hence, it’s never too late to get the pass and turn Dinoland into a blissful place.
Below here are the full patch notes for PUBG Console update 7.1. Before getting into details of the patch, make sure you learn a new live maintenance schedule!
Live Maintenance Schedule for PUBG console
- PDT: April 27 10pm ~ April 28 2am
- CEST: April 28 7am ~ 11am
The live maintenance schedule is subject to change. You will be updated if there are any changes made.
Note: Console Update 7.1 will not have any PUBG Test Server updates.
New content, features, and changes in PUBG Console 7.1
The return of Vikendi
- There are some trains on the PUBG Vikendi now. You can catch sight of them moving along many tracks throughout Vikendi.
- Added a major train like expanding along the perimeter of the map, together with 6 connected tracks towards the inside locations of the island.
- No trains will move at the train station throughout the map. They will take a short stop.
- Introduced a brand new Cargo Depot to PUBG Console 7.1
- The rate of snow cover has been decreased.
- The amount of snow covering the Southern areas of the island is now decreased.
- You will not see snowbikes and snowmobiles on the island anymore.
- Instead, now you can find a Motorcycle and Motorcycle with sidecar on the island. They become versatile vehicles for the updated terrain.
- Dinoland now replaces Dino Park, which is much bigger and more spectacular.
- The Abbey area is now moved to Mount Kreznik.
- The amount of snow covering Volnova has been increased.
- Eradicated two places: Tovar and Movatra from the map.
- The weather types are now either Clear or Snowy.
- Although Moonlight has been eradicated, it will make its comeback with visual enhancements at a later date.
- Generally optimized the map.
- The updated PUBG Vikendi is now accessible in custom matches.
Matchmaking – Map selection
If you want to play the updated Vikendi map, you can play it through the featured map option. Other PUBG Maps will be in a different random map queue. Vikendi was hoped to be a featured map for 1-2 weeks, however, the developers will carefully watch the queue times and will make the map return to full random matchmaking sooner if queue times start to suffer.
Survivor Pass: Cold Front
The only way to get to all cool and new outfits PUBG Season 7 is to use Survivor Pass: Cold Front as a ticket. You will be surprised and jaw-dropped when checking out new outfits and features in this latest update. Also, you can receive community rewards again by playing together. Make sure you are aware of the data discs.
- By contributing to the community gauge, players can unlock videos and get community skin rewards.
- If a player gets the community missions done, they will receive 1 video and 4 skins.
- Looting event items in public (normal) matches helps complete it.
- Below here are the ways you can fill the community mission gauge just like before:
- Disc piece: 1 point
- Broken disc: 2 points
- Old DVD: 3 points
- The Community Mission tab shows your private contribution score. You can gain XP towards your Survivor Pass.
- 2000 XP per 50 points contributed
- PUBG Console Season Missions include 3 tracks.
- The tracks will be launched every month, starting from April to June.
- For the locked tracks, you will see the time left before those tracks are unlocked.
- If you succeed in getting Progression Missions done, you will gain big amounts of XP.
- All players are allowed to get access to tracks 1 and 2. Every track features a series of 8 missions and each of them has an increasing difficulty.
- Track 3 is only available for the ones who owned Premium Pass. This track also features a series of 10 missions with increasing difficulty.
- When you obtain a set of goal that has a relation to daily, weekly, and challenge missions, you will accomplish milestones.
- Example: Accomplish the total number of 50 missions
- FYI, they are Survival themed challenge missions
- 16 missions are included in Challenge Missions. If you accomplish every 4 missions, you will receive a Utility belt and Backpack skin.
Introduce Log-in Event for PUBG Console Season 7
On the occasion of celebrating the release of Season 7 for PUBG Console, a special login-event has been launched to reward players who log into the game every day. When you do daily login throughout the event, you can claim the rewards.
- Schedule: Starting from May 1 0:00 AM until May 6 11:59pm PDT
- Fri 5/1 0:00 ~ 23:59
- You will get Venetian Crate 1 unit
- Sat 5/2 0:00 ~ 23:59
- You will get 100 G-Coin
- Sun 5/3 0:00 ~ 23:59
- You will get RAIDER CRATE 1 unit
- Mon 5/4 0:00 ~ 23:59
- You will get 100 G-Coin
- Tues 5/5 0:00 ~ 23:59
- You will get Venetian Crate 1 unit
- Wed 5/6 0:00 ~ 23:59
- You will get 100 G-Coin
Survival Title System
In this PUBG Console update 7.1, the Survival Title System is being put off in order to prepare a brand new system that will be introduced in a future update together with the new Competitive Mode.
However, you can still check and view your accumulated statistics in the Season tab. If you meet the requirements for rewards from PUBG Season 6 of the Survival Title System, you will acquire them once this update arrives on live servers.
- Eradicated Overview and Leaderboard tabs of the Season menu.
- A new Leaderboard will be added to the game with the release of Competitive Mode in a future update.
Introducing a new weapon: Mosin-Nagant
The development team of PUBG Console does know that weapon choice is somehow very crucial to players, however, having too much choice sometimes leads to a problem that you have no ideas which weapons you should take, especially when some few weapons are still popular picks over everything else. The developers want to continue introducing new weapons to PUBG Console. However, you will find choosing a gun sometimes very tough when the list of PUBG weapons keeps growing. Keeping everything balanced will also become more difficult. Due to this, the developers have decided to check the idea of shared stat weapons. They finished introducing Mosin-Nagant – a new weapon that is similar to Kar98k. All the stats, attachments, ammunition and many other things are straightly copied from the Kar98k, however, the new weapon will be equipped with its own look and sound. PUBG Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle has been introduced to PUBG Vikendi and Erangel, but it will be different from the way you have other weapons.
The developers expect that they can bring more weapon diversity without reducing the availability of the weapons that players love to utilize. However, a choice like this may mess up their feelings. It will be hard to know if having more weapons in the game is a good thing or not, even if some weapons share stats, or if the developers should be more selective with what they put in and ensure that all weapons are exclusive. The new weapon is coded as its own weapon, therefore, it can be a more unique weapon if its stats are changed in the future. But, testing out this idea should be the first thing to do. Players can send their thoughts and feedback on this new weapon to the development team.
The recoil of the M249 has been increased
- Recently, the weapon M249 has become a world spawn gun. Some extra adjustments have been made to the game to make it more balanced.
- The recoil of M249 is now grown by 50%.
A note from developers: The development team considered many ways to make the M249 more balanced, including world spawn rate, ammunition amount, basic damage for each bullet, and effective range. Nevertheless, they decided to develop the recoil to fit the console player environment and please its status as an LMG at the same time. The console environment will continue receiving more balance gradually. You can send your feedback on this throughout this process. The developers are carefully watching over the internal data and community sentiment and will implement surveys as needed.
Controller Guide Improvement
- Made an improvement to controller guide screen for PUBG Console in this update 7.1
- Now, players can easily change to their favorite preset in the System menu – Controller guide.
- Already changed the controller guide UI to a more intuitive form.
BOTS are now added to PUBG public matches.
The developers acknowledge that lots of gamers enjoy how unforgiving the game can be, however, they also know that lots of people dropping in the battleground then having to return to lobby before they can dish out an amount of damage. To help these gamers become more familiar with the gameplay mechanics of PUBG, bots have been added to the matches.
The spawning rate of bot opponents will drop when players get more used to the gameplay mechanics. These bots will help the new players practice their skills while still letting experienced players compete against other skilled players in a match.
At the moment, Bots in PUBG Console are still being worked on. More updates on bots will be given out when the developers collect some feedback from the gamers. They will add more improvements and balances to the bots to make sure that players have the best experience possible.
- Bot ratio in PUBG Console is dynamic in every match.
- The ratio of bots in every match will alter based on the skill of players and the matchmaking pool in every region.
- Bots can take part in all queue types (Solo/Duo/Squad).
- Players will not be put in a team with bots
- There is a limitation for the bots’ actions.
- Bots are capable of walking, running, crouching, going prone, shooting, vaulting, swimming, parachuting, and looting items just like real players.
- Other skills of the bots, such as leaning, jumping, grabbing the ledge, and using throwables will be introduced in a later update.
- Elements, like achievements, trophies, missions, and Mastery can still be gained and finished.
- When real players have actions that go against bots, those actions will be counted towards missions, Survival & Weapon Mastery, and platform achievements and trophies.
- Added Bot spectate and Death Cam
- You can watch over a bot only after all players have been killed.
- Death Cams from the perspective of bots will be accessible, but they probably look a bit strange until the developers make their intended improvements.
Performance & Stability
- There was a strong reduction in instances of hitching throughout gameplay. More optimizations will be made where possible.
- Made an optimization to the drop mesh of PUBG weapons and attachments in the world for memory usage decrease.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Players are now capable of canceling matchmaking as they brose other menus.
- Button placement and visual received some small changes.
- Made a change to keybinding for matchmaking cancellation: (HOLD) XBOX B Button / PS X Button→ (HOLD) Xbox X button / PS ㅁ button
- Network Debug UI now becomes less intrusive while playing for being cleaned up already.
- There are no longer network indicator icons in the game.
- Activated the debug information by default and players and turn it off in the Gameplay tab of the Settings.
- The match results of TDM now show players who have left the match recently.
- Arcade matchmaking UI has been slightly changed in terms of visual to become more stable with public matches.
- Made an improvement to TDM UI.
- There are no more decimal points from the scores so bring better readability to players.
- Training Mode of PUBG Console in this update 7.1 now features two new weapons: Panzerfaust and Mosin-Nagant
- The icon of Tommygun has been improved to indicate rails that have been recently added.
Skin & Items
Added brand new skins to PUBG Console 7.1.
Labor Day Limited
- Available from April 28 7:00pm until May 26 6:59 PM PDT / April 29 2:00 AM until May 27 1:59 AM CEST
- Labor Day Relaxation Set (including Flying Chicken Neck Pillow & “Baby Bear” Sleep Mask)
- Flying Chicken Neck Pillow
- “Baby Bear” Sleep Mask
- Sleep Mask
2 Dinoland T-shirts Limited
- Available April 27 7:00pm until July 27 6:59pm PDT / April 28 2:00am until July 28 1:59am CEST
- Dinoland “Alex” Shirt
- Dinoland “Benny” Shirt
Tracksuit (Yellow) Limited
- Available from April 27 10:00 PM until May 9 9:59 PM PDT / April 28 7:00 AM until May 10 8:59 AM CEST
- Tracksuit Top (Yellow)
- Tracksuit Pants (Yellow)
PUBG X Twitch Broadcaster Royale
- Available from May 5 7:00 PM until May 26 6:59 PM PDT / May 6 2:00 AM until May 27 1:59 AM CEST
- Danucd’s Gloves
- Danucd’s Hoodie
- ReleeN’s SLR
PUBG – Cold Front Pack ($14.99)
- Available from April 28 until July 21
- Survivor Pass: Cold Front
- 5 Levels
- Dinoland Hat
- Dinoland Apron (Green)
- Pleated Skirt With Leggings (Black)
- Crimson Fade Boots
PUBG -Supply Pack: Season 7 ($9.99)
- Available from April 28 until July 28
- 1,600 G-Coin
- Sweet Statement Cap
- Kaleidally Comfy Sweater
- Reindeer Games Leggings
- Fixed a bug in which players were capable of ADSing while entered BRDM-2 in a strange posture.
- Fixed a bug in which the camera would occasionally was put in the wrong position when players tried to revive their teammates in FPP.
- Fixed a bug in which the passenger in FPP was prevented by healing/boosting from turning the screen accurately.
- Fixed a bug in which players could ADS to unplanned angles when going prone in TPP without rotating their lower body.
- Fixed a bug where players could use AR/DMR/SR unintentionally in the rear seat of the Motorcycle.
- Fixed a bug in which players would lean to the left as they were driving a Motorcycle after destroying destructible fences.
- Fixed a bug in which the camera of player would disconnect from the character after they have reloaded a weapon while ADS in a Motor Glider.
- Fixed a bug in which the view of the player would be hindered momentarily by any big backpack while ADS in a Motor Glider.
- Fixed a bug when throwables were being held, in some cases, they could drop to the ground and release effects for that player without actually using the grenade.
- Fixed a bug in which flare gun could float mid-air while staring at the sky and holding the “Inspect” key.
- Fixed a bug in which when a Molotov was shot mid-air, the flames would not spread on the ground below the point of explosion.
- Fixed a bug in which the throwable trajectory line would not align with the direction that the character was facing while in a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug in which the body of the player could warp while aiming with a melee weapons while in a vehicle’s passenger seat.
- Fixed a bug in which the rear sight/scope functionality of Tommy Gun is incompatible with Skorpion.
- Fixed a bug in which players could clip through walls/ceilings of buildings by utilizing vaulting and ledge-grab.
- Fixed a bug in which weapon shows up in the wrong position when the player is knocked down.
- Fixed a bug in which water and mud effects are shown at the same time when character shoots a weapon in mud (puddle).
- Fixed a bug on the PUBG Karakin map in which the entrance to a cave is opened and shown on the screen of the players but does not allow players to enter.
- Fixed some situations where the character of the player strangely takes damage while boarding a train.
- Fixed a bug in which the character of the player takes damage when running into another character in mid-air.
- Fixed a bug on Karakin map in which the visual state of a destructible or wall or floor could not look the same from player to player.
- Fixed a bug in which players could vault to an unintended area within the gym at Pecadon on Miramar.
- Fixed a bug in which bullets could go through some walls at a very long-range because of a change in LOD.
- Fixed a bug that made auto fire mode change to single after a releasing a grenade in Team Deathmatch.
- Fixed a bug in which the current Season menu in the Career tab would not show the data of this season.
- Fixed a bug in which Tommy Gun was not mentioned by Red Dot and Holo Sight under “Attachable Weapons”.
- Fixed a bug in which the magazine mesh that is fallen when reloading sometimes does not appear on the ground.
- Fixed a bug in which the ban notice text is shown late when banned accounts try to enter the lobby.
- Fixed a bug when a Flare Gun being used, the Special Care Package UI would not brighten green in some situations.
- Fixed a bug in which the friend function UI is not shown in Custom match lobby.
- Fixed a bug that could make multiple map waypoints from the same player continue to be visible.
- Fixed a bug in which the DBS stats were not being recorded.
- Fixed a bug in which Win94 kills were being recorded under the DBS.
- Fixed a bug in which the Footsteps would be muffled after the player has left a Motor Glider.
- Fixed a bug in which the UMP45 gunshots could emit the sound further away than intended.
- Fixed a bug in which Bullet ricochet sounds were not being emitted.
- Fixed a bug in which using a shotgun to shoot some rock made the hit sound different on objects with the same material.
- Fixed a bug in which the broken stone sound is not emitting when the player throws stones in Karakin.
Skin & Item
- Fixed a bug in which Sunswiped Sports Jacket was clipping with other items.
- Fixed a bug in which the part of Tenebres Wrapped skin continues to exist when the AKM skin of the player should be used after achieving Tenebres Wrapped AKM.
- Fixed a bug in which Diva Glasses White/Black with the PUBG text on the right is inverse.
- Fixed a bug in which the highlight effect shows when the player puts on the Inquisitor gas mask.
- Fixed a bug in which the Kar98k skins can be seen on the Mosin Nagant.
Survivor Pass Mission
- Fixed a bug in which the Daily/Challenge mission is finished, the effect for achieving the reward displays twice.
Incoming search terms:
- again supply data data pubg ringtone