PUBG’s new Sanhok map is officially debuted in PUBG game after experiencing four times of trial. Make sure you check out this awesome PUBG Sanhok guide to learn all about Sanhok Map tips so you can outwit your opponents by taking advantage of many elements that the map brings to you. Unlike other PUBG maps, the size of the Sanhok map will be narrower and the battles on the map will become more intense. Besides PUBG Sanhok map, in this update, players also check out major changes in terms of UI, sound improvements, as well as a weapon called QBZ95 exclusively for Sanhok. Let’s take a look at them all now!
All about new Sanhok Map and other updates on this map in PUBG game
- Sanhok is one of the PUBG Maps with a very small size, only 4km x 4km, much smaller than Erangel or Miramar. The battles will become more ruthless and crazier on this small island, and each match will contain 100 players.
- There are some special adjustments made for Sanhok map only in order to fit its design.
PUBG new performance
- Players and vehicles at a far distance will be rendered in a different way, which helps improve the performance of the server a lot.
Changes for gameplay
- The weather will change constantly.
- Players can throw apples at each other while they are waiting for boarding.
New changes for Redzone in PUBG
- The redzone will be smaller than before and it will last longer on Sanhok map.
- The central point of the redzone will be outside the playzone. Therefore, players will be at risk more if they stay outside of the playzone.
New changes for Bluezone in PUBG
- The waiting time of Bluezone on Sanhok map is much shorter than other PUBG maps, but the travel time for it is much longer.
- The Bluezone will adjust by itself depending on the number of the players left on the ground and will decide the next Bluezone, which adjusts the waiting and travel time of the Bluezone (it has no influence on the size of the zone).
- The loot spawning rate on Sanhok map was already adjusted so players can equip enough attachments and weapons to themselves.
- ARs, SMGs, and DMRs will have a higher spawning rate (5% higher than before the fourth trial).
- 8x scopes and 15x scopes will not be picked up in a common way like before, but now you can only pick them up in the Airdrop box.
The melee performance of some items on the server was strongly improved:
- Character image
- Added the banner ads for PGI (PUBG Global Invitational tournament) on buildings, billboards, and skins even though there are enemies on Erangel and Miramar.
- The skin of the Bengal Tiger parachute has no changes and will replace the default skin when used.
- Added new weapon – QBZ97 – only exclusively appeared on Sanhok.
- QBZ is an AR gun using 5.56mm ammo. A standard magazine contains 30 bullets and can be extended to 40 bullets.
- QBZ will be used as an alteration to SCAR-L in the Sanhok item list (which means SCAR-L will not appear on Sanhok map). The appearing rate of QBZ 95 is equal to 140% the appearing rate of the common SCAR-L on Sanhok.
- The accuracy when moving, changing the positions or aiming will not be changed immediately.
- For instance, when you turn the aiming mode on (in order to fire more accurately), you have to wait until the center of the sight is stable so you can shoot effectively.
- Players or the winning teams now have around 8 seconds to celebrate before the battle comes to an end and the result board displays.
· The spectators can also watch over the celebration.
UI / UX
With three current PUBG maps, you can choose between 2 Lists rather than 2 maps like before.
- Battle Royale will include both Erangel and Miramar. You will be randomly brought into either of these maps.
- Mini Royale currently includes Sanhok.
- Choosing both lists will take you into one of the three maps randomly.
Improvements for UI elements
- The friend list
- Ranking board and Replay
- Popup in the waiting room and in the game
- Popup that shows the status of the game searching
- Some in-game elements, such as bags, maps, result board.
- Mini-map in the game
- Mini-map will zoom in/out automatically based on the movement speed of the character, which helps you see the things around you much better.
- Minimap Dynamic Zoom feature can be toggled in Settings.
- Mini-map can be extended.
- Using the keyboard shortcut: N
- To view the zones much better, all areas in the Bluezone will be colored in blue.
- Bluezone warning above the map was also improved.
- Added a sensitivity option for all Scopes, and players can now adjust the sensitivity at their own taste.
- The sensitivity will be applied to all scopes.
- Added an option to adjust the color of the reticle according to the RGBA color palette.
- Adjusted the standby screen to display some tips in the game.
- The sound of the airplane at the early stage of the game was lessened a bit.
- The sounds released by people in contact with water are lessened.
- The sounds of the airplane will be modified. The distance for hearing the plane is the same, but the distance for hearing the airplane most is lessened.
- All weapon sounds are much improved.
- The sound effects when throwing grenades into the water were much improved.
- The Aviator box will appear in the random boxes of the week.
- The effect when the bullets come in contact with soil or water was improved.
- The water splashing effect when the grenades come in contact with water was also improved and now it looks more realistic.
- Fixed a bug in which a character got stuck in some zones on Erangel and Miramar maps.
- Eliminated some items that hindered the movement on Erangel and Miramar maps
- Fixed the grass bug on Miramar floating on the ground.
- Fixed a bug in which the sound using Adrenaline Syringe lasted longer than the action.
- Fixed a bug in which Mirado did not take damage from grenades.
- Fix a bug that made the grenade effects not fade away after the planned period of time.
- Fixed a bug in which adding bullets to a pistol was wrong in the aiming mode, when leaving the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug in which some parts of the wheel were lost when the tire exploded.
- Improved the interaction between some objects and windows.
- Fixed a bug when observing or checking replies, some weapon parts were lost in serveral certain cases.
- Fix a bug where throwing weapons after being burned would lose the sound effects.